Just as there are many different ways we serve our individuals at the Anne Carlsen Center, there are almost as many variations on ways to make a donation as there are needs to be met at ACC. Explore this section to discover new ways to make a gift that also take into consideration your personal circumstances and the needs of your family and loved ones.
- Beneficiary Designation
- Endowed Gifts
- Give Your Home, but Live There for Life
- Savings Bonds
How Does My Donation Help ACC?
By making a donation to the Anne Carlsen Center, you are ensuring the care and expertise that has empowered individuals with disabilities for 70 years continues. Your gifts provide opportunity, adventure and independence.
Some of the programs and services that your gift will further include:
- Helping students learn how to raise vegetables in the solarium or garden, and then turning produce into salsa.
- Providing students with access to playground equipment on the ACC Jamestown Campus.
- Sending a teen with disabilities to a week of TechnoCamp.
- Ensuring ACC receives the continued services of a chaplain.
How Does My Donation Help Me?
The ways that you will benefit by giving to the Anne Carlsen Center are nearly endless. Just a few of the benefits include:
Tax Benefits - You can help lessen the amount of money owed each year through the donation of money, as well as the donation of items. The more you give, the bigger your benefit.
You Are Making a Difference - Not only will you know that you are helping individuals with disabilities today, but your support will ensure their future.
Giving Back – At some point in everyone’s life, there has been someone that helped you … why not pay that kindness forward?