When deciding on your tour, please consider the following questions:
- When would I like to visit (day, time of day, etc.)?
- How many people will be visiting with me?
- Is there a particular area or department of the Center I would like to learn about?
- Is there specific printed material I would like to have access to in order to make my experience more enriching?
- Do I want to watch a video(s) to learn about all the programs and services offered through the Center?
When you are ready to set up your tour, contact the Anne Carlsen Center at 1-800-568-5175.
If you are not able to visit the Anne Carlsen Center, let us bring our Jamestown Campus — or any number of our programs — to you.
Many of the Center’s videos are available online and are located throughout this website. Contact the Anne Carlsen Center at 1-800-568-5175 for more information.